November 25, 2012

November

November is really rough month for me. From having a mini semester break in Ilocos, went to Ilocos tour, celebrating all souls day at the cemetery and many more. I will never forget this month. Besides all of the things I've said above, my Aunt just passed away last November 17. I lost another member of the Andres family, whom I love 2nd from my mom. I am hoping that everything will get better and no more sadness by next year.


1. The view going to my Aunt's house in Tangid // 2. Went to Kapurpurawan // 3. Went to beautiful white sand beach, Pagudpud // 4. The view going to Vigan


5 & 6. The lovers at Baluarte zoo // 7 & 8. Another beautiful animals at Baluarte zoo


9. Visited grandparents on All Souls's Day // 10. My cousin's car perfume, Coco Chanel // 11. Ate the best carrot cake in town by La Preciosa // 12. Celebrating Baptism with Lechon and been eating a lot




13. Becoming a mentor in life to my cousin // 14. Eating a lot with him // 15. Becoming a bad girl with her // 16. Heart to heart talk with her // 17. Can't get over with his magic trick // 18. Kissing and cuddling with my little cousin.


19. Did self nail art and got hena // 20. Take out some foods from Mocy's Diner // 21. Absent for 9 days for my Auntie's funeral // 22. Stayed beside on my auntie's body for a short time.

Sorry for the bad quality pictures. All of the pictures above was taken from my camera phone and filtered on instagram (@fhiaharjanto). Have a great month readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment